Wednesday 20 March 2013

How to follow blogs without Google Reader

So Google Reader is going the way of the Dodo and I haven't been able to totally figure out what this means for Google Friend Connect (GFC, or all those smiling faces in the sidebar). I am going to assume that this will be ripped from our desperate grasp too.

As an alternative, I really like to follow blogs with Bloglovin'. It appears that Bloglovin' is the winner with the whole Google Reader fiasco because most people are encouraging their readers to switch to this platform. I encourage you to do so too! I find the interface a lot easier to use than Google Reader and much more aesthetically pleasing.

I have a lovely naked lady on my sidebar if you'd like to click her to start following me via Bloglovin'.

What's your favourite way to follow blogs?

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm going to have to switch to Bloglovin' soon as well! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...